I am actually posting on our blog! I know, all of you that are reading this are going to be completely surprised. Now my only problem is to catch you all up on everything! I wanted to show an updated picture of Brecken and Haylee. Brecken's hair got sun bleached this summer and Haylee's hair is growing like crazy. Brecken is doing his "cheese" smile and Haylee is in the "not look at the camera at all costs" phase, which makes it fun to try and get a good picture of the two of them.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so cute! can you believe our babies are going to be here so soon?! they grow up so stinkin fast. i hope everything is going good. i was way excited to see a new pic. oh ya, the stroller is from ebay... its totally the way to go. miss ya.
Hey Amb's! WOW a post! Just kidding keep them coming! Hope potty training is going well!
Post a Comment