Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lake Powell Fun!!

Our trip to Lake Powell last month was so much fun!! I have been going to Lake Powell since I was a baby so I always look forward to this fun trip! Our kids enjoyed it all...swimming, tubing, riding in the boat, playing in the sand, canoeing, eating lots of yummy food and treats (of course!!) and relaxing on the houseboat. Haylee got to celebrate her 6th birthday there (lots of pics to follow in next post) and that was a fun treat. We even went to the dock and got ice cream..yum, yum! Here are a few pics of the trip.
















4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Pictures are so much fun! I love the one of Haylee and Grandma in the tube for Haylee's Bday! We had so much fun at Lake Powell and those pictures showcase it!

Hodges Family said...

How fun! Kennedy and Brooke have the same swimsuit! Your kids are getting so big.

Aleisha said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are! It was just a little over a year ago Alex was with you guys at Lake Powell. We miss you guys!
(Love, Sylvia-not Aleisha:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! It has been forever! You have the cutest family! I just ran into Hollie from Cedar and she said you guys live in Modesto... is that true?? Email me! stefanie_evenson@yahoo.com