Time is sure flying by, all of a sudden I am 34 weeks pregnant. I had Brecken take a picture of my growing belly and I think he did an awesome job. He is my budding little photographer who is always asking to use the camera to take pictures. I have been so blessed to have relatively mild pregnancies. I am so happy to still be comfortable enough to sleep well!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You look great! Im glad its been a good pregnacy!
Amber you look so cute. We made the caramel popcorn I was craving last night and it turned out great, thanks for the recipe! Keep in touch.
Amber! I am so excited you have a blog! I miss you! Your kids are growing up fast. They are so cute! I can't believe you are pregnant agin:) You look great. Tell Lane hi. Happy Halloween!
Hi Amber! I saw your blog link on Jayme's today and wanted to take a peak. You are such a cute prego gal and your kids are adorable. Congrats!
Amber- I am so excited about your blog....we can be blogging buddies. I didn't even know you were pregnant. That is so exciting. You look fantastic. It is so fun to see your sweet family. We hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment