Monday, October 29, 2007
Our little singer
Our little boy is not so little anymore! He had his first ever primary program this month. He loves to sing and I even heard him singing during the program. Every time he would look down at us he would get the cutest little smile on his face. Haylee kept waving to him and saying "hi Brecken."
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
They really are growing up so fast huh. I can't believe how fast time goes by when you have kids to watch grow up!
I am so excited that you blog now! I love the pictures of your cute family! I hope everything goes with with your delivery. It is coming up quick!
How I wish Caleb and Brecken were still in Primary together!
Amber, your kids are so beautiful!! I can't believe how big Brecken is! I saw your mom in Walmart right before I flew out to N.C., and she gave me your new address, and phone #...I have been thinking about you lately!! I'm so glad to know about your blog. It's such a great way to catch up w/ everyone!! Miss you! Love you! Erin
Post a Comment