Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alainey is 2 months!

Our sweet baby girl is two months already. She is so precious and has enriched our lives tremendously. She has started to coo when we talk to her and she smiles more regularly now. The kind of smiles that just melt your heart. Brecken and Haylee still shower her with kisses and even tell me before they go to bed that they will give Alainey kisses tomorrow. I am so happy that they love her so much. She is a wonderful baby too.
Having three kids has definitely changed our lives. The biggest change being how quickly the days fly by and also the never-ending piles of laundry! I am so happy that my older kids are always so excited to help when I ask them to go get a diaper,fold clothes, etc...

8 comments:

Juli said...

Amber she is so darling. I loved all the pics. I can't believe you braved getting a dog right after a new baby. You are AWESOME! I want a dog but David is like anti-pets....someday I'll talk him into it. Anyways I hope you had a great Christmas!

Camille said...

I love all your picture! I can't believe your newest is already 2 months old! That went fast.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Wow, how time flies! She is just beautiful! We are so happy for you guys:-)

alaynamarriott said...

Your kids are so cute! I love all the fun new pics. I am also very impressed that you are willing to juggle a sweet little puppy on top of three kids...wow! It has been forever since I've seen you. It sounds like your family is fabulous. We'll check back soon.

Tyson and Marie said...

She is so precious! I LOVE the pictures! I wish you guys lived closer so I could see them in person! Are you going to come back to Utah? I bet you are the best mom ever! Keep me updated!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh she is just precious! I can't believe how big your kids are!!! WE miss you guys! I'm so glad to see everything is going so well for you! I posted somewhere else on this blog...I think it's under the puppy. Very cute, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Cute family. You guys are awesome.

The Faddis Family said...

Hey Amber! It's Angie... I found your blog off of some of our other friends. I can't believe you already have 3~ is it so crazy? Im sure you are a good little mother that can handle it. It was fun to catch up on your blog and see what you have been doing! I'll have to add you to my list!