Yes, we have another addition to our family! We have an 8 week old australian shepherd puppy. The kids wanted to name her Lizzy. I still can't believe I let my husband talk me into getting a puppy. (She is just too cute.....) She really is like having another toddler running around, except that she stays outside. She is so hyper and loves to play. Brecken and Haylee are my big helpers and they get the dogs their food and water. Buddy loves having another dog around to play with and Layne is going to eventually train her to help out at the auction.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Amber and Layne! I hope you don't mind that I got your blogpage from Stef. I've been wanting to see how you guys were doing for ages! Congratulations on the new baby girl! How wonderful! And what an adorable puppy! I'm excited to vew your page! I'm so happy to see you guys are doing so well! :)
Love, Megan, Ben and Luke Bartlett
SO CUTE Amber. You know I LOVE DOGS right? Well I do. I will so have to see her one day. Puppies although have to be potty trained ARE THE CUTEST EVER b/c they're so small.
Post a Comment