Just a quick update for ya'll. Alainey is 3 months! Wow, time sure does fly by. I think I say that in about every post, don't I...... She has started to coo at us when we talk to her. Brecken and Haylee will say, "look mom, she is talking to you." Brecken and Haylee love it when she smiles at them and they seem to get the best smiles by simply saying "Hi" to her over and over with a really cute voice. The kids got to go outside and play with the dogs the other day because it was sunny and warm! Yes! I hope it continues to get warm, I'm ready! Little note to self......summer babies are the way to go!
This family picture was just taken in December. We need to go get another one done now that Alainey has learned to smile!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Family Time
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute cute family!! We have missed your posts too! Hope it all works out with the computer... check out circuit city or best buy they have some good deals on open box items once in a while.
Post a Comment