Yes, we have major computer troubles! That is why I have been a missing blogger for awhile. Our screen on our laptop cracked so we can't see anything on it. An awesome ward member let us borrow an extra monitor that he had so we hooked our laptop into it. But that has been a little hit and miss too. We just pray that we're lucky and it will work so we can keep up on all the important things, like blogging.......!
So if any of you know of any awesome computer deals going on right now, let us know!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Computer troubles.....Ah!!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm getting very tired of winter myself! Bring on the sun, the kids are dying to be outside.
OH.....woops, pushed publish before I was done. :) I don't know where to find good deals on computers, if you come across a good one for a lap top, let me know! I'd love to get Marty one.
Wow Amber! You have a beautiful family and kids...I feel a little behind having no kids yet and you have 3! Stan and I are having laptop issues too. Wo we just bought a new laptop at best buy. They are having a sale right now, so you can save $100-150 each, but ours was still around $850.
There's nothing quite like computer troubles to drive a mom crazy. Blogging and playing on the internet were invented to keep moms sane! I'm glad you are doing great. Your family is beautiful!
Nothings worse than computer problems! Cant wait to see you this weekend!
Hey Amber! I hate computer problems. Bummer. Anyway, I see that you are doing great. I want to meet your cute little baby. If you are ever in SLC let me know and if I make down to Idaho I will for sure let you know too:) Love ya!
Amber, your kids are so precious! Brecken is getting so big! And can't believe Alainey is already 3 mos. It seems like you just had her! Those darn computer problems...isn't it funny how much we miss blogging/email? Such a luxury to stay in touch with everyone with just the click of a mouse!
Hey Amber! How are things going in Emmet? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment