So this morning I was going about my usual clean-up routine and I just happened to glance in my toilet to find this lovely item......
Our little Alainey found her dad's golf balls! Thank goodness it wasn't one of his most favorite ones. And...I'm so glad that I found the golf ball first and not one of my older children!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Anyone for Golf?
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Sounds like something a toddler would do! I love your blog, Amber! You have such fun things that you put on your blog and such a fun personality! We love you and your family!
HA! That great! Oh the things us mothers find in the toilets...
Oh the toilet! Elisa thinks it is fun to play in anytime she can get her hands on it! I bet she just thought the golf balls need a good cleaning!
That's a good place for them! Maybe I'll start hiding my husband's golf balls there so he won't go golfing so much :)
Nice! I'm glad that didn't get flushed!
Hi Amber I just noticed that you commented on my blog! I am terrible about keeping up on it! I'm glad to have found you on facebook too! It is so funny what kids will put in a toilet. Justin just likes to put in toilet paper and make wet toilet paper sculptures! It's fun!
That is so funny! My husband is really into golf lately. He wants me to get involved too:) I miss you! I love that we have blogs though to keep us udpated.
That's so funny! I am not looking forward to when Jack is old enough to start putting things where I don't want to go after them. :)
Oh my!! Glad you found it first, hahaha!! It's amazing what we'll find in our toilets!
Post a Comment