Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quotables......




Isn't it interesting to realize the things that kids pick up on?....My friend Callie watched my kids today while I taught a piano lesson. When I went over after the piano lesson she told me Brecken and Haylee had been telling her all sorts of fun stories. Such as this quote from Brecken..."my Dad has been turning the boy cows into girl cows." (Brecken just recently got to watch his dad castrate some bulls) And this one from Haylee..."my dad was starting the cows on fire." (Haylee just recently watched her dad brand some cows) I just had to chuckle about how kids process what they see and then relate it to others. Gotta love em!

6 comments:

Amber said...

that is funny! it is fun to wait and see what they will say next!

Hodges Family said...

Seriously I love it when you kids play with us! They say the funniest things! I am Still Laughing about The boy cow being a girl cow!

Holly said...

That's hilarious, what funny kids!

The Kelly Variety said...

I love your kids! I've noticed they are quite informed. :)

Mindy said...

That made me laugh out loud. Seriously... Griff is watching basketball, and he just looked over at me like I was crazy. :)

Erin Marriott said...

That's so sweet, it's so cute to see how kids interpret things and process things in their mind, that's so precious. Your kids are so beautiful, and getting so big!! Miss you!!