Alainey got her first-ever haircut this week! We walked all the way across the street to my friend Callie's house, who by the way is a superb stylist, and Alainey got the royal treatment. Callie had this cute bob cut in mind and it only took her a few minutes to do. I love it! And Alainey loves it too, except I think she feels like she can have a bit more sass with this new do. Who knows...maybe a cute new do warrants a little sass....or maybe she is just hitting the "2" stage early..
And to complete the makeover......
Well of course, makeup! Just slip into mommy's bathroom when she least expects it and when she thinks you're sleeping and apply a tube of lipstick. And maybe a little black eyeliner to the face as well. Just like mom, right?
(This is how I found Alainey, after noticing that she was no longer asleep on my bed and my bathroom door was shut and it was a little too quiet....not her usual jabbering)
(My first impulse after finding her was to wipe her clean....so glad I decided to grab my camera first...how can I get frustrated at this face...?)
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Complete Makeover!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh man! Cute hair! Hope that wasnt your favorite color of lipstick :)
Her haircut is so cute, what an adorable little girl! Thanks for playing at the park today, and I emailed you some info about stuff going on tomorrow. Have a fun weekend with your parents!
Ok What a little Cutie love the make up! She can have all the Sass she wants see you guys soon!
so i think her hair and make up look fantastic although the make up is a little over the top maybe a night look. can't wait to see you and your little ones.
Post a Comment