Our sweet little Haylee celebrated her 4th birthday on Tuesday! She had been counting down the days since March so she was a happy girl when her birthday day finally arrived. Haylee wants to thank her grandparents for sending fun birthday packages....she loved opening them! Here is a chronicle of her fun day......
Birthday breakfast request......SAUSAGE, SAUSAGE, SAUSAGE, and maybe some pancakes to go along with it! Although I didn't have the sausage on her plate when I snapped the picture..silly me.
Decorating the cupcakes for her party. She meticulously put pink and green sprinkles on each cupcake!
The party crowd enjoying the cupcakes! All the kids swam and played on the slip n slide also but it was a little too crazy to stop and grab the camera!
Opening gifts....fast and furiously!
Haylee's cherry chip cake with pink frosting...her request!
New bike! This was her big birthday request! Now she can ride bikes with her brother. Haylee has been so excited for her bike, she wakes up every morning and the first thing she wants to do is ride her bike!
Here is our little 4 year old! Cute as a button!
Just wanted to share this cute little toddler picture of Haylee. Notice how she is pulling the same face in her 4 year old picture!
We love you so much Haylee! You bring spunk, happiness, laughter, and love into our lives.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Birthday Girl!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Are you kidding I seriously thought that was Alaney. What a fun day!
cute pics! tell her happy birthday from her cousins in Poky!
Happy Birthday Haylee! I cant believe how much of a girl shes become. That last picture is the Haylee I remember! Looks like fun party! I will give you a call here in the next coupkle of days. My b-day followed by Davis' = cRaZy!!!!
Happy Day. Your girls look very similar. She is so cute to watch on her bike.
I can't believe that you have a four year old! Looks like a fun day.
Thanks for having us over to celebrate Haylee's special day!
hi I so excited I found your blog, oh this is your cousin Brooke if you were wondering:) My blog is private but send me your email address to brookehbutler@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. This way we can keep in touch through the blogging world:)
Post a Comment