Oh my goodness Amber! I have not been on your blog in SOOO long! It's funny because I was just thinking about you the other day and I've been wanting to get on your blog lately. Your family is beautiful and I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I had no idea you had a third baby! I had a baby boy on Oct. 4th, so our babies are only a few weeks apart! So fun! How is life with 3?! I can't believe we both have 3 children, sometimes it is mind boggling! I miss you and love you and hope you are doing great! Maybe the next time we are both home visiting our families we can do lunch or something!
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe you have blogged twice in one month I am so proud of you! Hailey did awesome!
Oh my goodness Amber! I have not been on your blog in SOOO long! It's funny because I was just thinking about you the other day and I've been wanting to get on your blog lately. Your family is beautiful and I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I had no idea you had a third baby! I had a baby boy on Oct. 4th, so our babies are only a few weeks apart! So fun! How is life with 3?! I can't believe we both have 3 children, sometimes it is mind boggling! I miss you and love you and hope you are doing great! Maybe the next time we are both home visiting our families we can do lunch or something!
Post a Comment