Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rodeo Parade!

Haylee got to be in a parade today!! She walked, smiled, and performed a dance with the dance studio she goes to here in Oakdale. When I dropped her off this morning it was a little chilly and she didn't quite know what to expect. But she jumped right in and had a blast! When I saw her coming I ran across to videotape the dance. I had to squeeze and shimmy through the crowd and then the dancers were facing the judges table, which almost completely blocked the view for everyone else! So I only caught a tidbit of her dance....so bummed! But this shows just how much fun she was having and what a cute cowgirl she was!!

2 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

No surprise here but, she's so super cute! miss you

Ashlee said...

Go Haylee! Love watching you dance! Will you do your dance for me in Palm Desert? Can't wait to see you my darling!