Here are a few more pictures of Alainey. She is growing and changing so fast already. In the picture to the left she is 1 week old and in the pictures above she is 2 weeks old.
Amber! She is so stinkin cute! Wow....she is beautiful! I am so excited for you! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see pictures of your cute family.Where are you living right now?
She is sooooo, soooooo beautiful! She really is! Have you figured out who she looks like yet? I can't tell if she really looks like Brecken or Haylee or if she's her own look, but one thing is for sure...she is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!! We love you!!!!
3 comments:
Amber! She is so stinkin cute! Wow....she is beautiful! I am so excited for you! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see pictures of your cute family.Where are you living right now?
Shes so beautiful and I love the picture with the girls together!
She is sooooo, soooooo beautiful! She really is! Have you figured out who she looks like yet? I can't tell if she really looks like Brecken or Haylee or if she's her own look, but one thing is for sure...she is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!! We love you!!!!
Post a Comment