Yep, I finally decided to go dark! My natural hair color keeps getting darker and darker with each kid so I decided to go along with it. I think my husband was a little surprised at first but he tells me that he loves it now! It is always fun to go to a salon and get pampered, especially at 36 weeks pregnant.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
New Hair!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
So cute. It looks great on you. It is crazy how our hair changes when we're prego huh? Only a couple weeks left!!! Hang in there. (:
Amber, I love it, and I can't believe you're 36 weeks pregnant! You don't even look that big! And your face is still skinny! It's funny how our hair changes the older we get. Growing up, I had blonde hair, then as I got older, and through highschool, my hair got darker, so I kept it brown. But the last 6 1/2 years, I've kept it blonde, and I like it much better, so I think I'll always be a blonde in my "adult years", haha! But you look great no matter what color you have. You're lucky!! I can't believe in just a few short weeks you will have 3 kids! I'm so excited and happy for you!! Love ya!!
I love it! Im glad to see that your computer is all mended now too!
Amber! I love it! Welcome to the dark club:) I really think it looks good. It is so fun to see all of your pictures on your blog. You have such a cute family!
I tagged you! Look on my blog for rules:)
Ummm, excuse me??? You didn't tell me you had a blog! I can't believe i've been missing out on it all this time. It is way cute. Congrats on your new addition, I want to come see her when i can pawn my little one off and come alone. You should check out our blog, snsandall.blogspot.com. Love you guys!
Amber, congratulations on the arrival of Alainey!! Can't wait to see pictures. And your dark hair looks beautiful...you don't even look pregnant in the photo! You're such a bombshell. :)
Love ya
Natalie Hatch
Heard you had your baby??? Is this True??? CONGRATS... If you need anything give me a call. FOR REAL -Jen Budge
aaronandjenbudge.blogspot.com
I love it amber...so cute! I totally agree, you've gotta get pampered a little being pregnant. Looks fabulous!!!!
Wow, you actually look the same to me since I saw you last....except the hair's not blonde. Congrats on the new baby!
Post a Comment