Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She is Here!




Baby Girl! Alainey Maxine Campbell was born on November 14, 2007 at 5:07 am. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. According to my due date she was 2 weeks early but she was definitely ready to be here! Delivery was smooth and she has been an angel baby so far. Brecken and Haylee just love her, and shower her with kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! she is so beautiful...what a fun miracle for your family. we are thinking so much of you during this great time. yahoo for angel babies! glad that things went smoothly and well for you. ~tiffany

Juli said...

Oh Amber she is adorable. I loved all of the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I hope he had a good birthday. What a cute cake. I'm glad you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

She is so beauiful! I was so excited to see some pictures, i have been thinking about you guys. i'm glad everything is going good. I can't believe little Brecken is so big. remember when he used to look at me in sacrement meeting:) Hopefully we will have some baby pics soon to post!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Congrats Amber and Layne, she is a cutie!