We've entered back into the blogging world again and it feels good to be back! We were without internet at our home for awhile which caused the absence of blogging. It's been fun to check out everyone's blogs to see what you've all been up to. I have to admit that I've been staying up way too late the last two nights...oops. We wanted to post some updated pics of our kiddos since it has been so long! And this is just the start of some catchin up to do!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Look How We've Changed
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What an adorable family!! Your kids are so cute! Thanks for posting! I always love to hear about your family! I just emailed you a minute ago, so look for that.
I am so excited that you have a blog.
Oh my goodness, nothing could have made me happier today than seeing you have the internet again! I cant believe how much everyone has grown and look at Haleys hair! I cant wait for more updates!
So cute! I am happy I know about your blog now. i can't believe how big your family has become. And I LOVE those purple dresses your girls have on. Tell Layne hi, too!
Yay! Welcome back! You guys look great!
Glad you are back... it's been awhile. Your kids have gotten so big... and I think they are a good mix of the two of you. Hope you are doing good
Hooray for being a blogger again! I've missed you! Your kids are getting so big!! They're just adorable. love ya girl!
HI AMBER!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU FOUND ME!! BLOGGING IS SUCH A FUN WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH!! I HOPE LIFE IS TREATING YOU WELL!! YOU HAVE A DARLING FAMILY!!
Post a Comment