So this morning I pick up my cell phone, open it up to make a call to Layne, and low-and-behold I'm looking at a blank screen! The phone was turned on but I couldn't see who I was calling or who was calling me. Talk about frustrating! Especially since we don't use a land line so I get all calls on my cell phone. Tried to jimmy with it for a minute with no success. Luckily we have an old phone that we have hung onto so I'll be off to the verizon store in the mornin for some switchin!
Also speaking of frustrating things.....is anyone else just simply disgusted with how our government is spending carelessly and bailing out big corporate companies (AIG). Wonder what would happen if all americans decided to stop paying taxes....what would the federal govt think about that....
I know this is probably a pretty gloomy post...but sometimes you just gotta vent....Tommorrow I will most definitely post much happier things!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Phone frustration!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Amber I have and Extra Phone to if you need it! And I am also disgusted with the whole Bail out Situation! How about we keep giving people who don't need more money more money!
You never realize how much you really rely on your cell until it goes wacky on you! Im sorry!
The whole AIG thing makes me SO MAD! I feel like anyone with AIG insurance should switch and then let them fail!
I wish someone would bail me out... and I HATE PAYING TAXES! Hope you get the phone situation worked out, you guys don't have very good luck with cell phones, especially since that one went missing from your front porch!
I hear ya! We have had a lot of trouble with ours too! I think the whole country would be better off running their system the way the Church does! But that is just my opinion!
Post a Comment