Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few of my favorites

As I promised yesterday, today's post has a much happier tune to it. I am feeling better, my girls are feeling better, I was able to switch phones, and today was a sunny, warm day! Here are a few of my latest, most favorite things that I wanted to share...



Spring time weather! Limitless possibilities of backyard fun!

Even though the days are getting warmer the nights are still cool. I love the warmth of my heated blanket! Layne on the other hand doesn't like the heated blanket but it works out because mine is only a twin size!

Makes clothes smell awesome and cleans like no other!

Loaded with fiber and Alainey eats this cereal like candy!

6 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

I wish I had known about the cereal. There were coupons a while back and I was able to get 5 boxes for like 69 cents! We love frosted shredded mini wheats so I will let you know when I see coupons again.

Haylees hair is so long!!!!!

Glad you are feeling better!

Amber said...

It sure makes everything better when you feel great! Thanks for sharing some of your favorites with us! Your kids are soo cute!

Holly said...

Glad things are going better :) Thanks for letting the boys raid your garage today, they had fun!

Mindy said...

Your kids are adorable... seriously adorable. And I agree with Lisa, Haylee's hair is so long and beautiful. I can't get over how big your kids are every time I look at your blog.

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey! I love the updates. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I swear we were just in Europe together and you were engaged! Crazy how fast time flies by!

Katie Meeks said...

Hi Amber! Just wanted to say hi - you have a beautiful family. It has been a long time! - Kate Drake. www.gradyandkatie.com