Sunday, May 3, 2009

Clogging Recital

Haylee got to perform on Saturday at the Gem Cloggers end-of-year recital. She is a member of the Rhythm Kids class, which are kids ages 3-5. It has been fun to be one of the teachers this year, not only because I get to be in there with Haylee and her fun class, but also to be a part of a clogging studio again. Haylee's grandparents were so bummed that they couldn't come up for the recital (lots of miles to travel...we missed you!..) so I promised we would take some pictures. Thanks to our good friends who came and watched....Haylee loved having you there!


Haylee is all ready to go perform! She wasn't too keen on getting her hair curled but was super excited when I brought out the mascara, blush, and lipstick!


Brecken and Alainey came backstage to wish her luck!


The Rhythm Kids Class


Sorry that this picture isn't closer....it is hard to see, I know. Haylee is the first one on the left of the picture. Our camera is one of the very first digital cameras put out so it doesn't zoom well. Plus I stuck Layne on the job of picture taking which was difficult to do with Alainey on his lap plus trying to watch Haylee dance!

5 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Thats so awesome! You didnt tell me you were clogging! I use to love to go with my mom. Wish I could remember any of it!

Hodges Family said...

We loved watching her dance! We will always be your family in town!

Holly said...

Thanks for inviting us, it was fun! Ethan is quite smitten with Haylee :)

Anonymous said...

looks like she had a great time.

NEILANDSHALON said...

I BET SHE IS A WONDERFUL CLOGGER-- JUST LIKE HER MOM!! I REMEMBER YOU AND YOUR SWEET CLOGGING SKILLS!! WHAT WONDERFUL MOTHER DAUGHTER MEMORIES!!