Last night Layne was lucky enough to have two little helpers. Or should I say... Brecken and Alainey were lucky enough to go for a little horse ride!
*Brecken on his buddy Nate* *Alainey is all smiles! She gets so excited when she sees a horse....she jabbers on and on and claps and giggles.
*Our Haylee is just content to watch in the warm car with a yummy sucker* Sounds good to me!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Daddy's little helpers
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
what cute helpers you have! cowboys and cowgirls in the making! your kids are so cute!
How fun! Alainey is so cute on that horse! I hope brecken got to wear those sweet boots!
I'm sure Layne appreciated his little helpers!
Ummm is she on that horse all by herself?
Beautiful horses! Kids too. Brecken looks pretty natural up there.
Post a Comment