I wanted to post some pictures of these super cute watch bands that my little sister makes. She has started selling quite a few of them in southern Utah but I haven't seen many of these up here in Idaho yet. I love the beads she picks, and she puts it with a funky, cute watch face. Each band sells for $15.00, and the watch face is $10.00, which is a smokin deal compared to department store prices. Each band has clips on the ends so you can interchange any band. I just think this is such a cute idea so I wanted to share it with all of you! My mom and dad are visiting us for a few days and my mom brought some watch bands with her so let me know if you would like to come see them! Here are a few pics from a (very) amateur photographer!
My Mothers Day Watch!
A Few Pictures of Bands she has already done
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Cute Watches!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
those are cute
Those are so cute! She should open an online store, I haven't ever seen anything like that and what a great idea that you can interchange the band!
I so want one they are so cute! If your mom leaves some you should sell them! i will buy one!
Those are so stinkin cute! I wanted to make one at the craft store the other day but they were way more expensive.
Post a Comment