Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween time!

Happy Halloween! We had a day filled with green pancakes, 'Ice-Age 3', pumpkin painting, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, playing with friends, games, and yummy food! I think it can be said that our kiddos will sleep well tonight!
Hope all of you had a great day too!






8 comments:

NEILANDSHALON said...

LOVE IT-- SO CUTE!!!!

Brynn said...

Oh your little family is growing up so much! Wow, look at all Breckon's MUSCLES! haha...We love and miss you guys! Hope all is well

Whitney and Kyra said...

i am glad they had fun, and they look so cute. can't wait to see ya.

Emily said...

Hey Amber - your kids look super cute in their costumes! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween!

The Kelly Variety said...

Your kids look cute, but in person they were even cuter!

Holly said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun-filled day! I love the green pancake idea:) And what cute trick-or-treaters!

Mindy said...

So cute! And what an exciting day. I have to say, Tinkerbell is adorable. Well, they all were, really!

Juli said...

Cute little kids...it was fun looking through your blog and the darling pictures. I see your family around town and I love it. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon.