Brecken has officially reached a childhood milestone.....1st lost tooth!
Of course, the before picture....
Proudly showing off the prize! He wiggled it with his tongue for two straight days and it finally just popped off super easy. Layne didn't even have to bring out the needle-nose plyers......
Since this picture was taken, he has told us of two more loose teeth. I'm sure he'll have quite the smile in the next couple of weeks.
Monday, February 22, 2010
A visit from the Tooth Fairy
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am really excited breckon lost that tooth but I am in complete shock you updated your blog. Haha
I agree with Callie-I'm SUPER excited you updated your blog! And hooray for Brecken!
Wow, that is so awesome but a little crazy that he's old enough to have lost a tooth! Where does the time go??
What a cute kid. The last time I saw him was at Lake Powell... he was just a toddler. Crazy how time flies. Your family is adorable Amber.
Alright Amber, He's probably lost all of his teeth by now and how would anyone know? So, here is the deal: you either have to move back or post. Your choice. I'd take moving. . .but a post would be nice.
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment