I have promised a few of you that I would post a picture and I am finally, amazingly, suprisingly, getting around to it! So here I am, in all my pregnant glory! Hoping that tonight will be the night that I finally get to see this baby! We are now only five days away from my due date so it has to be soon....right?? haha
I thought it would be fun to not find out the gender on this baby and I had to really talk Layne into agreeing with me on this. :) But after many months of waiting we are just too excited to find out! So far at our house the guesses go as follows:
2- boy
1- girl
Anyone else want to place a guess?
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Finally....a pregnant photo!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
we miss you please come back olivia
I'm happy to see you posting! I'm gonna say girl just because Layne deserves to have lots of girls :-)
Oh I think by the looks of you it might be a girl you are tiny little thing!
you are so cute! I think it is a girl. Good luck with everything.
It is about time you updated this thing! I can't wait to find out what kind of baby you are cooking in there...whatever it is, hopefully that little babe decides to get here soon! Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween!
I happened upon your blog via Holley's. Fun to see some pictures of you and your family. Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your baby. Hope all goes well!
I'd guess by the looks of your belly a boy and girl. Just kidding. . .really just by the looks, it'll be half of a tiny baby girl.
Post a Comment