Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little of everything....


Big blue eyes, long eyelashes, cutsie-crazy hair....I love this picture. It really captures our little Alainey so well.


I lOVE this smile that Alainey does. It is her "I know I did something really cute" smile.



Haylee found herself a little pet lizard. She makes sure the lizard isn't left out on any playtime and she even puts it to bed, which happens to be under Alaineys crib all the way against the wall. I just have to make sure she doesn't put the lizard to bed when Alainey is napping!



Brecken got to drive the same go-cart that I drove as a kid! When we were in Cedar for Thanksgiving Grandpa got out the old 'horizon' go-cart, gave it a good tune-up, and him and Layne taught Brecken how to drive. What a FUN, FUN privilege for Brecken. He had the time of his life! Not to mention the adrenaline rush I'm sure he gave Grandma. But don't worry, Layne and I stayed right close by to make sure he didn't run into anything!

5 comments:

Hodges Family said...

How fun for brecken and the lizard what a special friend you kids are just so Cute!

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Yay! I found your blog!!

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Amber! Man, your kids are growing up so fast! I would love to see you sometime soon! If you are ever near SLC let us know!

solarlove said...

oh how I miss those cute faces!!! We cannot wait to see you at Christmas and PLEASE don't worry about presents, we are HAPPY with anything...just having you here is going to be so much fun!!!! Aiden asks us every day when Brecken is going to be here! We love you!!!!! See ya soon!

NEILANDSHALON said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING KIDS!!!