Yeah! yesterday our little Alainey took three steps! Today there was also progress made, she took five steps! She will only walk for Layne though, and trust me, I've tried many times! Hopefully by Christmas or so she will be cruising all around!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Walking....almost
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She is so cute I love the side step!
WOW! That would be a great gift for you for Christmas!
That sounds like what brody does too... any day now. We sure miss you guys. We hope you have a very merry christmas!
She's so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!
Amber - I love your pictures of your sweet family. how are you?
She is such a doll!! All 3 of them are!! It was fun catching up on all your pictures and seeing what you have been up to, your family is just precious.
Ya you're right it is time to update. I like your page though. And the pet lizard.
Post a Comment