Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist


Haylee couldn't wait to get a NEW toothbrush at the dentist. She did however, didn't quite realize that she would actually have to get her teeth checked and cleaned first. Luckily, the dental assistants were great in coaxing her and the biggest coaxer had to be her big brother Brecken, who was sitting in the chair right next to her. I'm happy that I decided to schedule their appointments together. I also had to wake her up when we got to the dentist so I couldn't quite get a good smile for a picture. All in all, she did great and was happy to come home and show daddy her brand new pink toothbrush.


Brecken was a cool customer today at the dentist. He jumped right up and got x-rays, put on the headphones to watch "Finding Nemo", and sat still while the dental assistant cleaned his teeth with yummy bubble gum toothpaste. He didn't quite like the flouride rinse however, and was eager to get a cold drink of water after he was all done. And the most fascinating part of the dentist office for Brecken was the arcade game...inside the kids play area. I love pediatric dentists!

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Oh the dentist! How much fun for you they look so cute with their toothbrushes!

Lisa Henderson said...

Wow Im impresses that Haylee let them in! Davis wouldnt even get in the chair! Its crazy to see how much they are growing up! I remember our little guys just hitting stages like nursery together!

Tyson and Marie said...

Oh the dentist! I actually have to go soon! I just got your comment. Paris was the best! I still can't believe we did that. That was SO much fun! Have a great Christmas!