Friday, April 24, 2009

Close Encounters


We went to the zoo with Brecken's preschool group on Thursday. On the way to the zoo I asked Brecken and Haylee what animals they wanted to see most. Brecken's response was of course a tiger, and Haylee was looking forward to seeing the zebras. The tigers were being very cooperative for a picture, coming up close and being fun and active. The zebras however, thought that their lunch was more important than snapping a good picture for Haylee. Oh well, the kids had fun regardless! And I had my hands full trying to keep track of a curious little Alainey!

5 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

It sounds so cliche but seriously I cant believe how mature Brecken and Haylee look!

Amber said...

you got great pics! It was fun to see all of you there!

Mindy said...

Mmm... I love the zoo! What a great tiger exhibit, too. Usually they are so far away and under a rock or something. :) Looks like you guys had fun!

Holly said...

We're going to try and go this week, hopefully the weather cooperates!

The Kelly Variety said...

You are very lucky your kids didn't get eaten, Halle informed me that the tiger in the picture jumped over its glass and ate somebody before! It was a kid. Lucky, Lucky!