The time has come to be a brave mom and send my son off to Kindergarten.(Tear)On Tuesday I signed the papers! Thank goodness I still have a few more months to process this before he will be starting this new chapter in his life. Brecken is actually very excited to start Kindergarten, which is a change from 5 months ago. He is five years old now, which according to Brecken, is "as old as mom and dad and just as big." I hear people say how fast time flies by and I am hear to say that I totally agree with that statement.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
My little boy is growing up!
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Time does go by too fast! Just like the country song says.. don't blink! He is a cutie and I am sure that you have the same mixed emotions that all of us moms have had when we send our first off to school! You are such a great Mom and have wonderful kids, Amber! I feel your pain...
I like Breckens black eye in the first picture! Starting school will be great, we're excited! Halle was mad because we got up the next morning after signing papers and didn't get to go.
I love his little Black Eye! At least your not sending him to the Igloo Yet!
Oh, I cant believe it! Its harder than I was expecting!
Right now I'm wishing and waiting for kindergarten, but I'm sure I'll have a hard time letting Ethan go in a year...at least Brecken is excited to go!
Wow... I can't believe he is that old! Are we old enough to have kids in school?! I'm glad I have 5 more years to adjust to that concept. :)
Post a Comment